THE NEW TOTE

Your New Tote is very different to what you may remember and is definitely worth taking a look at.

Please click on the banners to get our bet £5 bet £20 in FREE Bets offer.

 

 

Tote Guarantee:

Tote Guarantee means the Tote will always pay at least the SP and where the Tote dividend is greater than SP, you’ll get paid the bigger amount, the guarantee applies to Totewin and win parts of each way bets on all UK & Irish races. It’s available to all customers at tote.co.uk, tote.ie and now available on course in the UK.

Tote+ (plus):

The Tote doesn’t have to pay seller’s commission for bets taken directly on tote.co.uk or tote.ie, so the benefit is passed on to the customers in 10% bigger dividends. This isn’t a short-term promotion but a long-term pricing proposition to ensure the Tote is competitive in the betting market and an attractive option for customers.

Before the introduction of Tote+ the Tote Dividend beat SP 30% of the time and matched on the remaining 70% thanks to Tote Guarantee. However, since Tote+ has been in place the Tote dividend has beaten SP 55% and of course matching on the remaining 45%. This is amplified further on exotic bets; the Tote+ exacta beats CSF 77% of the time, on average providing 22% more value per bet, and the Tote+ Trifecta beats the bookmakers Tricast 74% of the time, on average providing 48% more value per bet.

World Pool:

World Pool is hosted by Hong Kong Jockey Club and sees bettors from over 20 countries all betting into the same pool on some of the biggest meetings of the year, the Tote is the only avenue in the UK to bet into the World Pool. In 2021 there were 17 world pool days on UK and Irish fixtures, which provided some fantastic value opportunities for Tote customers; over £363 Million was bet into the pools across the 17 days. The majority of additional liquidity is from Asia, which can see mispricing of runners due to the weight of recreational liquidity, with foreign bettors’ preference for world renowned trainers and jockeys.

Tote+ still enhances all dividends by 10% and SP is guaranteed, as a result the tote.co.uk price beats SP 70% of the time with an average benefit of £1.47 per winner over SP. World Pool operates under HKJC rules, consequently different place terms apply compared to standard UK rules and there is an even lower Tote takeout. As Tote+ and Tote Guarantee remain active on World Pool meetings, the blended margin sits at 103% and has consistently seen overbroke books (<100%).

Rollovers:

The structure of pool betting means daily rollovers occur on Tote multileg bets, meaning there is dead money in the pools. The odds of winning remain the same but the pool size is inflated – something fixed odds betting can’t offer. There is also a Trifecta rollover race every weekend, where all the unwon money form the week’s Trifectas roll into one pot. As a result, the inflated Trifecta always pays more than the bookies Tricast, with an average dividend almost double the size. The Tote’s daily jackpot also has a minimum guaranteed pool of £10,000 per day, more often than not the units playing don’t cover the pool size which again sees opportunities for bettors to profit from inflated pool sizes compared to the number of live units.

Winners Welcome:

As a Pool betting operator, the Tote are completely agnostic to the result of the pool. Therefore, you can be assured instant confirmation of bet placement and no account will be closed or factored due to excess winnings. The Tote’s guarantees and dividend enhancements are available for everyone to enjoy from £20,000 singles on the World Pool to 1p perms on the Jackpot. There will also never be any premium commission applied to successful accounts, in fact winning accounts are positive for the Tote due to the fixed margin taken per bet.

Quick Access:

Text betting is the quickest and most convenient betting experience – no login delays, and instant confirmation of bet placement. It’s a brilliant way to bet on course when there’s no WIFI and your apps won’t load. Simply follow the steps below to get started on text betting or for a full explanation click here.

  1. You need a tote.co.uk account with your correct mobile number registered.
  2. Make sure your Tote betting balance can cover your bets.
  3. Add the Tote short dial to your contacts: 68683 (6TOTE).
  4. Text your bets in the below format:

Win Example: 10 Tiger Roll

EW Example: 5 EW Tiger Roll

*No need for meeting, race time, runner number, currency.